Current and former students can request official or unofficial transcripts be mailed, faxed, or held for pickup. Electronic delivery of official transcripts is now available.
Important Information Regarding Transcripts
- A signature is required to release transcripts.
- Official transcripts are $5 each; unofficial transcripts are free.
- Overnight mail fee is $40 per address; overseas overnight is a minimum of $50 per address, depending on the destination.
- Transcript requests are not accepted over the phone.
- Transcript requests can only be accepted by e-mail if the completed transcript request form is scanned and emailed as an attachment.
- The Office of the Registrar will issue official transcripts to the student.
Alumni and Former Students
A $0 balance is required in order to receive official transcripts. Former Students can request official or unofficial transcripts by using one of the two following methods.
Order Official Transcripts To Be Sent Electronically
NCU has partnered with Parchment to provide delivery of official transcripts electronically. NCU does not e-mail transcripts, and only official transcripts are available for electronic delivery. It is the responsibility of the student to make sure the recipient will accept electronic transcripts.
Order official electronic transcripts
($10 per request). (Note: it is the student's responsibility to ensure the recipient will accept electronic transcript if this delivery option is requested. NCU is not authorized to approve refunds.)
Download and Print Form
The transcript request form
must be filled out, signed by the student, and delivered to the Registrar's Office in one of the following ways:
- in person on the first floor of the Pomajevich Faculty Building
- faxed to 541-684-7311
- scanned and emailed to the Office of the Registrar
- mailed to:
Northwest Christian University
Office of the Registrar
828 E. 11th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97401
Payment of $5 per official transcript must accompany the form. (Unofficial transcripts are free.) If you fax or email your request, please call the Business Office at 541-684-7203
to make payment by credit/debit card. Your transcript will be released after the Registrar's Office is notified of your payment.
Write a Letter
Include the following information in your letter:
- Social Security Number
- Dates of attendance
- Type of transcript you are requesting (official or unofficial)
- Number of copies you are ordering
- Payment of $5 for each official transcript (unofficial are free)
- Overnight mail fee is $40 per address; overseas overnight is a minimum of $50 per address (call for exact total)
- Address(es) the transcripts are to be sent to
- Your signature
Your request letter and payment may be delivered to the Registrar's Office in person, on the first floor of the Pomajevich Faculty Building, or by mail to: Northwest Christian University Office of the Registrar 828 E. 11th Ave. Eugene, OR 97401 You may also fax the transcript request form to: 541-684-7311. If you fax your request, please call the Business Office at 541-684-7203
to make payment by credit card. Your transcript will be released after the Registrar's Office is notified of your payment.
Current students can view their unofficial transcripts through the Grades tab in MyNCU
- For official transcripts, students must have a $0 balance with the Business Office.
- There is a $5 charge for each official paper transcript, and a $10 charge for each official electronic transcript.
- Credit card payment is required for online requests of official paper transcripts or electronic transcript delivery. (Note: it is the student's responsibility to ensure the recipient will accept electronic transcript if this delivery option is requested. NCU is not authorized to approve refunds.)
- For a paper request form, follow the instructions under Alumni and Former Students.
For further questions regarding transcripts, email the Office of the Registrar
or call 541-684-7229